- Smart Home
- Smart Plug
- Camera WiFi
- Smart Light Bulb
- Smart Switch
- ZigBee devices
- Sensors and Detectors
- Wi-Fi Switches
- Strip Led
- Remote Hub
- Smart lamps
- Anti-theft and Alarm
- Video door phones and doorbells
- Smart locks
- Smart Christmas Lights
- Swimming pools
- Smart thermostats
- Smart Electronic Devices
- Home Network
Tuya 433Mhz Wireless Door and Window Sensor
Magnetic Contact Sensor with Integrated Antenna
Tuya Magnetic Contact Sensor for Doors and Windows RF 433Mhz
The wireless door open sensor is designed to detect intrusion into a closed guarded room
controlling the opening of moving elements of building structures (windows, doors, hatches, etc.) and generating
a notification about this event by transmitting a radio signal at a frequency of 433 MHz to the control panel.
Alarm systems in combination with the door and window sensor are capable of
notify the user of an open window or door until the security is activated.
The magnetic contact detector consists of two elements
The transmitting part of the sensor must be positioned on the fixed part of the structure.
The reciprocal magnetic part is positioned on the moving structural member in such a way
that the distance between the two elements in the working position does not exceed 2 cm.
Also equipped with SOS button on the door sensor.
How to install it
The correctness of installation and operation is checked by flashing the LED
of the sensor during the movement of the structures on which it is fixed.
The sensor can be mounted on doors and windows thanks to the double-sided tape (included) or with screws.
It works at a frequency of 433Mhz making the sensor compatible
even with most of the alarm control units on the market.
They can be applied to all doors and windows and are particularly suitable for protecting
the perimeter of your home or office, commercial activity.
Magnetic sensor for doors and windows compatible with our WiFi GSM Alarm Kits .
Features and Functionality:
- Wireless magnetic contact sensor
- The sensing element is a magnetic contact reed switch
- The minimum sensing distance is 10mm. Before attaching the sensor housings, please check the position of both elements in the intended installation location for the activation of the sensor when the magnet is removed. If the distance between the elements is more than 3 cm when the sensor is activated, rotate the body of the receiving part 180 degrees and check that the sensitivity has significantly improved.
- Works with most WiFi GSM alarm systems.
- Low Battery Indicator The feedback feature can alert the user of an open door or window while arming.
- It is available if the alarm panel supports it. Q
- The CR2032 battery is supplied with the sensor and ensures continuous operation of the device.
- CR2032 3V battery
- Wireless Door Magnet Sensor with Built in Antenna
- Working temperature
- from -10°C to +50°C
- Working humidity
- 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Mobile application
- Tuya Smart or Smart Life
- Operating current
- ≤ 30mA
- Standby current
- ≤ 10uA
- Item weight
- 50 g
- Communication Protocol
- RF 433MHz
- Wireless transmission range
- 100 meters (open area)
- Coding chip and resistor
- Alarm indicator
- Red LED
- Low battery indicator
- Red LED
Detector de humo y monóxido de carbono de 433 MHz con sirena
Sensor magnético de puerta y ventana con sensor de vibración
Detector de temperatura inteligente ZigBee con alarma
Detector de movimiento PIR inteligente